Third Degree (Reiki Master) Level 3
Be a Reiki Master Healer and have the opportunity to empower others to experience this wonderful spiritual energy. Becoming a Reiki Master is a serious step that must be preceded by necessary preparation. One must first take Reiki I-II and Advanced Reiki training. It is also necessary to meditate on your life purpose and decide if Reiki Master ship is in harmony with it. Then, it is important to find a Reiki Master to study with who is competent and who you feel attuned to and will support you after you become a Reiki Master. You will gain a deep understanding of how to heal on a soul level.
Are you ready to commit to being a Reiki Master Practitioner? Are you up for taking it to the next level & really allowing your true Mastery to shine? Are you ready to walk the talk of your true inner Master? Are you feeling guided to bring through yourself, on all levels, more Universal Light force, more love & abundance of all that you desire to move forward with? This is just part of what you will be receiving on the Reiki Level 3 Master Course.
What we will be learn? What you will have receive during this workshop?
- What it means to be a Master Practitioner
- Becoming a Reiki Master Practitioner
- Shadow self
- Microcosmic and Macrocosmic Orbit
- What does means Master symbol, where and how use it
- Breathing Techniques
- Usui Master Symbol
- Reiki meditations
- Manifest Goals
- The Antahkarana symbol
- Use of the Antahkarana
- Reiki Crystal grid
- Smudging Practical component
On completion of the course, you shall receive
- Reiki Master Attunement
- Comprehensive Reiki Master Manual
- Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Practitioner Certification
- Support and resources for ongoing personal development
- Reiki Level 2 certificate and lineage 1 year prior.
- 21 practice healings.
- 3 written case studies (Download here)
Note for Non-Om Reiki Students
UPCOMING COURSES Bookings are essential. We are prefer the small group.
Venue- Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia. Booking - keep enough time for preparation for this level. You need few months for.
Few of Covid19 rules here for follow.
Course fees: $1111 (Payment can make to bank account or You can to pay for via Credit / Debit Card online. (PayPal’s standard fee is 2.9% )
Past graduates are still welcome to review and/or assist. Contact Tunde
|DATES in 2020||DURATION|
|11-12nd September||2 days / Saturday from 10.45 to 19 and Sunday from 9 to 17||BOOK your spot
(Alternatively if you have a date or time that you would like to discuss please message me, Tunde thank you)
The course certificate is recognised by the ARC (Australian Reiki Connection) and the Australian Association of Reiki Professionals. Membership of the ARC verifies that Tunde Takacs (the course teacher) has a direct lineage back to the the founder of Reiki, Mikao Usui.
So what’s the difference between “Master” and “Teacher”?
Whether you call it Master or Teacher, it usually refers to that Reiki Practitioner who can initiate and teach others. But you can also get the Master Level without being able to do attunements (initiate others). In this case, an extra attunement is required for Teacher Level. A Master, in any field, learns with time and practice but the best way to learn is to teach. That’s because it forces you to deliver information that others can understand. This extra research will enable you to become a second-time student and eventually grow as a master.
What do you bring:
- your Own pillows if possible;
- a yoga mat (if you like to sit on the floor), a light blanket;
- food and drink for day;
- COVID Safe workplace Form with print from here.
- We have to follow few of Covid19 Rules. Please read them before you are attending to any session with with click here
There will be a few changes... virtual hugs are still the new normal, healing will be distant hands-off treatments respecting the 1.5m distancing rule. (This technique is used by Reiki practitioners providing Medical Reiki in surgery in the US). You are required to sanitize your hands when arriving and leaving the clinic and follow our COVID Safe distance and hygiene policy.
- Welcome back to any another Reiki Level 3 course as a volunteer. (Please check it with Tunde)
- Join our Reiki Community and be pampered by your healer friends at the Healing circle
- Continue to Reiki Level 4 to become a Reiki Teacher.
Terms and Conditions, Cancellation Policy