Enjoy our live-streaming video sessions to practice meditation in tai chi & qigong practice from the comfort of your own home. Connection please contact Tunde, via email email@example.com.
Boost your immune system naturally. Learn simple, easy-to-follow techniques to support your lungs and respiratory health with better Breathing. Practice Tai chi and Qi Gong for Anxiety. Tunde-World offers unlimited MEDITATION through practice TAI CHI and QIGONG at life stream for all current group, new student and for private client via Zoom platform. The Zoom application is free for all participants.
You will receive an email invitation or via WhatsApp message with a new link and later password to join and enjoy each session. Also the current link will be share on this page without password. Please login to our tele-room 5-10 minutes before our class starts. Each time you will have a new link to login to the class. Each class takes for 60 minutes or longer with meditation.
Please login to the room about 10-15 minutes earlier. If you have any problem with your login please contact Tunde on the WhatsApp group, created for the current term.
Welcome back for Term2 to enjoy our Tai chi and Qigong and Meditation classes without any limitation online, in life stream class.
I think it is more important that you do more exercises during this unusual time. When we can return to our face to face to class we will change it during the time period as we can.
How you can log into the Zoom room? Use the below link and you will receive an password when I will confirm your payment via email. Please note need to received your payment min one full day before the term, class start for done the admin job for. The payment can make to the bank account or through the Booking online on the top of the page.
To booking and paying the Term3 sessions please to use this links or pay via EFT. You not need to booking for each session just for Term.
Booking and payment information see below:
|Booking link 4 Seniors|
|Booking link 4 Other|
|Fees Guide in EFT information|
|St Ives - Booking on Council Events page|
We are choosing to require a password to join our Zoom calls in order to protect our community from people with malicious intent.
|Days||Times||Join Zoom Meeting
by email *
|M||9.30am||face to face||*|
|Th||9.30am||face to face||*|
|Sat||8.30am||face to face|
Please contact Tunde if you have not received your link or if you have any question.
For private sessions the Days and times are flexible. Please contact Tunde via email
Please feel free to share to your friend in Australia and in the World. 🤗🦋
Here is some helpful question and answer to prepare for your online class and check your access.
1. How do I join a scheduled Zoom meeting?
- Click the link on the calendar invitation.
- Open your Zoom app on your desktop, click on Join and enter the Meeting ID number to start the meeting.
2. How to Join a Zoom Meeting for the First Time? This is a helpful VIDEO for you
3. How does it work? You will receive a link to visit and access the Zoom room and with a password from Tunde-World. You can enjoy the online session with a web-based video conferencing tool with a local, desktop client and a mobile app.
4. Do I need Zoom app to join a meeting? Anyone can join a meeting using the Zoom mobile app, desktop applications for Windows and Mac or you can see on your TV if your device helps it.
5. Can others see you on Zoom? Start or join a Zoom meeting. The meeting automatically begins in Speaker View and you can see your own video. Right-click your video to display the menu, then choose Hide Myself. You no longer see the video of yourself, even though others in the meeting can see the video of you.
6. Can you join a zoom meeting without downloading? The Zoom web client allows joining a Zoom meeting or webinar without downloading any plugins or software. ... Through your settings, you can control if the Join From Browser link appears automatically or if it only appears once the participants attempt to download the Zoom client.
7. Do you need WiFi for zoom? When your mobile device is running in 3G or 4G/LTE mode, the zoom app will only send a maximum of 1MB/min of data in accordance with Apple's guideline for bandwidth usage for a data plan. It's our recommendation to use WiFi when possible for the best overall experience.
Today we tested the video room to start our online Tai Chi and Qigong class next week via the Internet.
We should never stop to keep our-self healthy.