Monday Tai chi and Qigong classes at Castle Hill
Time - from 9.30 am to 10.30 am
This class is open to all ages and levels of experience. Even though it is called a beginners class, in Qigong there are not really any levels but there is a level of depth you will experience.... the more you do the practice the more you become aware of its profound health benefits and you will also notice a shift in your healing abilities and intuitive awareness. Tai Chi has different level but no worries about it.
Venue - Restore Church, 47 Britannia Rd, Castle Hill, NSW 2154
Parking - Each venues have a very good parking place for everyone.
IMPORTANT! Bookings are essential to calculate how many practitioners attend class to follow the Covid19 rules. Please do not forget. Thank you for your understand it.
What is happening during out training?
The training build up with three generally systems. Usually mixed the Tai chi and Qiqong movement focus for group body problems.
1. nice warm up "exercise"
2. study the term marked form
3. coal down with meditation, and do Qigong movement
Come and enjoy the group Tai chi / QiGong experience for the powerful healing effects and also the social contact. All new people are very welcome to join the group.
If you quire any class in your suburb please contact me via email. Why do you like the Private, personal Sessions
I would like share some important information for you
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
- Please Print off and complete the Information Covid Safe Form and take it with you at the first time when you come to the class.
- Fees Guidelines for 2021 for Tai Chi / Qi Gong Sessions.
- Tunde-World's Policy
- What do you like to wear when practicing Tai Chi? For information please click here
- Terms and Conditions, Cancellation Policy
- Parking - Each venues have a very good parking place for everyone.
See you soon!