Tai chi and Qigong classes are available at Kellyville
on each Tuesday from 9.30-10.30am from 5th September
To be happy, healthy and free!
This class is open to all ages and levels of experience. Even though it is called a beginners class, in Qigong there are not really any levels but there is a level of depth you will experience.... the more you do the practice the more you become aware of its profound health benefits and you will also notice a shift in your healing abilities and intuitive awareness. Tai Chi has different level but no worries about it.
What is happening during out training?
The training build up with three generally systems. Usually mixed the Tai chi and Qiqong movement focus for group body problems.
1. nice warm up "exercise"
2. study the term marked form
3. coal down with meditation, and do Qigong movement.
Come and enjoy the group Tai chi / QiGong experience for the powerful healing effects and also the social contact. All new people are very welcome to join the group.
Venue - 15 Samantha Riley Dr, Kellyville NSW 2155
Please contact me for booking as we have a limit place on venue.
Each venues have a very good parking place for everyone.
Classes available now
- Monday, Castle Hill for time and Venue Click here for
- Tuesday, Pennant Hills,for time and Venue Click here
- Thursday, Dural for time and Venue Click here
- Saturday, Castle Hills for time and Venue Click here
- QiGong Workshop 2017 coming soon. For more information please click here
- Next QiGong Workshop in October. More information is coming soon.
- Seniors booking, click here
Private Sessions When you prefer the individual help please calm me for personal training. If you like the private session in group in two, free or four friends together ask the quotation from Tunde.
Print off this Form Complete it and take it with you to the Class.
Fees Guidelines for 2017 for Tai Chi / Qi Gong Sessions.
Hope to see you at one of our venues soon!