(Note: Due to lockdown, this event will now be held online via Zoom)
We are coming together for shifting our energy, share our experience and do some meditation. Each time we focus on something else.
- 16.45-17.00 Welcome via Zoom
- 17.05 Chakra quiz
- 17.30 Chakra Meditation
- 18.00 Guided self-healing practice, Practice reverse the V*X Protocol, healing tips, protection
- 18.15 Distance Healing Swaps
- 18.50 Share your experience
- 19.00 See you next time
Bookings are essential on the link below. We are prefer the small group for $19 (PayPal’s standard fee is 3.49% ). Booking close 12 hours before the program starts.
|Thursdays, from 17.00 to 19.00||Bookings are essential|
|30th September 2021||click here|
|14th October 2021||link coming soon|
|28th October 2021||link coming soon|
|11th November 2021||link coming soon|
Who Should Come? Everyone healer is welcome. Please note, this is not a class. It is to share your healing energy.
PS If you haven't yet learned Reiki, you can find out more about our courses by visiting Reiki-Level-1-workshop
Feel free to share this information with your circle.
We look forward to spending time with you! ...see you on the healing tables! 🙏🏼💕
"Your healing hands have been activated for a reason. And NOW is the time to put them into action unabashedly. In a world where fictional Superheroes enact long-forgotten truths on screen and bring great joy to human hearts, be the Super healer that you came here to be so the beautiful souls of human beings may heal too."Dr. Mikao Usui has an inspiring message for each and every Reiki practitioner.
Join our friendly Healing community and get Healing pampered! Each quarter we gather for a healing swap, exchange stories, meet old friends and make new ones.
Are you a Spiritual Healer, an Angel healer or Reiki healer? Are you happy to share your time with us? Welcome to our Energy Healing Circle. Step into a more relaxed you. Gain the tools to inner peace and harmony.
Lovely to meet old friends and make new ones. Meet like-minded people and bond as you collectively come together for SELF-healing and project the light and energy to those in need. Share your radiant Light, receive a healing and connect with your com.
This is a great place to practice and explore.
What happens at the Healing Practice Evening?
Sharing in a Healing Circle is a most beautiful and peaceful way to be introduced to healing and experience a compassionate, relaxing treatment in a group setting. We have created a nurturing environment for body, mind and spirit in which respect is given to all who attend.
Participating in a Circle is a wonderful way for Practitioners to share Energy with others, honor ourselves as healers, continue learning and share healing experiences, as well as introduce this healing system to those who have never experienced it.
Each time will include a short guided meditation, treatments and a support network in which to learn, grow and heal with Energy. The Energy Healing Circle / share / exchange / practice night is a gathering of like-minded believers who participate in group healing treatments on each other. The main purpose for the Energy Healing Practice is to give and receive energy in a casual atmosphere of friendship, honor, positive energy and devotion.
During the session the recipients ultimately break into small groups and take turns lying down on massage tables. Multiple practitioners gather around each recipient and place their hands on or over them multiplying the flow of energies. Group healing on individual recipients are very powerful and can produce results much faster than individual private sessions before rotating to make sure all attendees receive a similar amount of healing time. The combined group energy is a beautiful experience and aids us all on our healing paths. This is a great place to practice and explore!
How Will The Time Go?
We will talk a bit about how Reiki / energy healing works – what it is, and how it is practiced. This especially helpful for those new to Reiki. It’s also a chance for the experienced folks to share what they know. We talk about how.
After that we will split up the group based on attendance – usually 4-6 people to a table. We mix experienced Reiki practitioners and newcomers. Someone will volunteer to get on the table. Their group will ask them if there is anything particular they need help with today, and any areas of discomfort we ought to avoid. They will receive 10-15 minutes of any healing energy like Reiki. At the end of the time, the leader will signal, and the group will wrap up. We will switch who is on the table. If it any point you don’t feel like getting on the table or working on the person, you are free to gently decline.
Once everyone who wants to has received healing energy, we will conduct a brief closing. If time permits, people will be invited to share their experiences. We will say a closing prayer, and rededicate to the healing of all beings, sending the excess energy to the Earth.
AGREEMENTS FOR THE SHARE / These ground rules will help us create sacred, healing space that works for everyone at the Share, Circle.
1) Be prompt and stay to the end. Our time together is limited, and it shows great respect by being on time. Once we are into the healing, it is very disruptive for people to arrive. Everyone wants a chance to give and receive Reiki, so please stay to the end of the share.
2) Practice safe touch. Absolutely no breasts, genitals, or buttocks. Each time someone gets on the table, please ask them if there are any areas of concern. If you are receiving Reiki and have particular sensitivities, it is your responsibility to be pro-active and let your group know.
3) Stay engaged. The Reiki share is a sacred space. There will inevitably be moments of deep stillness, uproarious bouts of laughter, and some profound magic. Let’s try to make space for all of it by remaining connected to the group. Don’t hold lengthy side conversations. If you need to step away from the table, do so, but please come back promptly. Cell phones off.
4) Communicate with compassion (Be Nice). Many of us don’t know each other, but we can presume that the ever-positive Reiki has brought us together for a reason. Please approach your fellow sharers with an open mind and deep compassion. Speak truthfully and lovingly. Try to keep your ego out of the way. Don’t dominate the conversation or the work. If you have a concern with what someone is saying or doing, get in touch with your throat chakra, and express yourself clearly. When someone is speaking to you, try to hear them with your highest self. When you are receiving Reiki, ask for what you need.
If you haven't yet learned Reiki, you can find out more about our courses by visiting Reiki-Level-1-workshop