Improve your health and well-being. Distance healing for your support. Get clarity and peace.
Sessions can help to release stress, gain inner peace and free you of accumulated emotional baggage from this life or past lives. Energy Healing can help you release years of accumulated resistance and energy blockages. Tunde will support your energy, balance your chakra and connect to your higher self.
Why Distance/Distant or Remote Healing Work?
Distance or remote healing use energy that can take place across any distance that is sent to a recipient since energy can be sent via thought, emotion, and intention. The healing energy directed has intentions to heal so it will positively affect the recipient. The distance can be small or vast. Stretching beyond the limits of time and space, distance healing sends energy healing to reach you no matter where you are. Distance healing comes in many forms but what they have in common is their ability to be completed over any distance.
Ready to order? Please click on the Booking NOW in the box or contact Tunde if you have any question.
|Distance healing 90 minutes (recommend for 1st session)||$125||Booking NOW|
|Distance healing 60 minutes||$88||Booking NOW|
How does Reiki distance healing work?
It is a natural response to offer Reiki sessions via phone, Zoom or on Skype. Reiki could work online, distance. Working with someone via distance is quite different but doing setup in the same way as doing a session in person important. Tunde likes being able to see the person with Zoom because she can connect more easily with them. She does a preliminary check in, there is a set up, Reiki treatment and check in at the end so they can discuss anything about their treatment with her. She makes sure she explains what she is doing with her clients. The sessions run like a Distant healing session. I show them I have got my rabbet as a surrogate, and I am putting my hands on. She is finding that there are some benefits to working in this way. You don't have to travel and the person does not have to leave their home, so they can set themselves up in their most comfortable spot.
Distance healing use energy that can take place across any distance that is sent to a recipient since energy can be sent via thought, emotion, and intention. The healing energy directed has intentions to heal so it will positively affect the recipient. The distance healing sends energy healing to reach you no matter where you are and what is the time.
The telephone, cable TV and Internet all use energy frequencies we can’t see in order to function. The electricity in our homes does the same, as does a radio. All of these have to be tuned to the particular frequency they operate at in order to work. They all have ways to adjust the flow of energy built in so that we can turn them on, off or use them in a different way. And all of them were thought too unbelievable to be true when people first heard of them. Distant Reiki works the same way. It is energy that must be “tuned” to the person it is being sent to. Once it is “tuned in” it will flow through the energy currents that exist naturally, just the same way that a phone signal or wifi signal does. Distance is no object for it, just as it is no object for the internet or phone communications. The energy that surrounds us carries all of these energies to the intended receiver. With Reiki, the practitioner is the conduit of the energy. This is a simple process that is very powerful.
Benefit of a Distance Healing Treatment
Clients that have received distance healing sessions have reported that they feel less stressed, increased healing, and are much calmer during situations they thought would bother them. You receive the same benefits are you would when you come to me in person.
Distant healing offers the exact same benefits of an in person treatment. Yet, it means you have access to the benefits of a healing session whether you:
- are in a different country or don’t live nearby,
- are close but without transport,
- are housebound through illness etc,
- are working long and unsocial hours,
- looking for support while you are under going surgery / treatment,
- are looking for support around something that has unexpectedly happened
- you feel that you need healing and cannot wait for my next free appointment
It can be requested for any of the same reasons for which you might come to me for an ‘in-person’ treatment. It can be requested for adults, children and babies. It is also reported to have been of significant help in coping with highly stressful situations such as surgery, exams, court cases etc, as well as reducing the side-effects of invasive treatments and accelerating recovery from serious illness or surgery. "ARC professional members, have a unique opportunity through distant healing to help shift the energy surrounding the pandemic. While Reiki cannot cure, it can facilitate a sense of balance and reduce stress, anxiety and fear which are so prevalent at this time. It can promote a sense of wellbeing. " ~ARC
With that all in mind, I was ready to prep and do my first session.
Before the session
- Schedule your treatment time. You made sure that during period no one wouldn't be distracted you while talking on the phone and receive the healing.
- You would need to lie down during it. Another way you may set aside some quiet space, or slow down your normal routine so that you can be more sensitive to the Reiki sent.
- In suggested you drink plenty of water before and after to help with energy flow. Please do not forgot about that part.
- It's very important to keep an open mind in your first Reiki session as skepticism can hinder the effectiveness.
Remember that your Reiki practitioner is here to help you look introspectively and open doors for you in ways you have never imagined.
During and after Session
- It start the session by explaining to you what we were going to do and answering any lingering questions I had about reiki by phone, zoom or skype what do you preferred (discussed in advance)
- I will ask your full name, the date, time, and place of my birth.
- We will listen some nice music , it will be shared through phone, zoom or skype with you. Whatever works best for you.
- Asking you to lie down with my palms facing up, and close your eyes. If your session is 30 minutes, after about 15 minutes I would "call" me out and we would discuss what you felt from this energy.
- Please remember, everything is good what is coming to you. A Reiki session is a unique experience for everyone, but you may feel certain sensations when receiving Reiki. Common sensations are heat, tingling, pulsing and cold, just to name a few. Some people feel no sensation of any kind at all. Sensations, or the absence of it, simply relate to the person’s sensitivity to energy. Reiki flows regardless of whether you feel it or not. What ever is coming, it is perfect for you.
- After 15 minutes, we talked about the energy I felt and what was happening energy-wise in you different chakras and parts of you body, like your crown chakra, third eye, heart, and solar plexus. Whatever is coming up.
What happens after a Reiki session?
Do not expect a diagnosis, as that is not part of Reiki. The practitioner may make common sense suggestions for after-care, such as drinking water and following your body’s needs.
Although people typically leave a Reiki session feeling refreshed, sometimes they notice feeling more tired in the evening than usual. This is not viewed as an adverse reaction, but rather as the body’s natural healing response, something to be heeded. People commonly report a sense of calm and mental clarity and sleeping well after Reiki.
How often you should schedule a session?
It depends on personal preference. "Depending on the intention or journey the individual is seeking. Reiki can be very beneficial when practiced consistently. Many clients seek treatment once a week until the desired goal is reached and then follow up as needed. Reiki is great for pain treatment, directing energy toward specific goals, or simply working on one's self-development.