Once upon a time when I worked in office I had terrible back ache, had-ache and she was continue tired. As I know my body, I noticed that my body is in really bad condition, I have to do some exercise. I knew that the time is now!
I started to visit few Tai chi clubs and exercise classes to find out what I want to learn and which one will help me. Finally, I found a tai chi school and did weekly group exercise and daily myself. When I kept my daily and weekly routine, my back ache gone but sometimes I was feeling tired and I said - tomorrow.... after 3 days my back ache has came back.
So, I started to check this way. And yes it has worked! - If I done daily my tai chi and qigong exercises I had not back problem. I have experienced an increase in my energy levels with have been practicing Tai chi and Qigong. I better able to focus and has noticed that my health has improved. My back got back normal, and my stress level is moved down.
I thought the best way is to share this experience to everyone and help them. I have been learning and teaching Tai chi and Qigong many years with lots of very good feed-back. See on Testimonials
My healing past way started with my IVF project. It has been started with Prananadi when it has shifted up my energy level and opened the blocks with daily self-healing and with my masters three times a week. My lovely son arrived and I received the Prananadi Master level attunement. Thank you! I was opened to learn the Usui Reiki and have been helping lots of people to take them next step for healing and shifting.
I decided to offer small group, live videoconference trainings to make traditional Reiki training accessible to people who cannot find a local teacher and class that are meaningful to them and to those restricted by health or lifestyle needs.
I have been studying practicing Tai Chi and Qigong since 2010 under International Health Qigong Federation Programs, Dr Paul Lam - Tai Chi for Health Programs and with Master Alice Bei Dong and many tai chi masters. I am committed to teach Tai Chi and Qigong as a life journey to spread of the many health benefits to a wider population.
I experienced the health and fitness benefits of the Tai Chi and Qigong for Health Programs. My mission is to focus is now to inspire, educate and facilitate healing on all levels – emotional, mental, spiritual, physical and soul in a daily life.
I am accredited in:
- Tai chi – Qigong Instructor, since 2014,
- 3rd Duan Wei, Health Qigong Duan Diplomas, since 2018. (Duan Wei, International Qualification System administered by Chinese Health Qigong Association (CHQA) under the International Health Qigong Federation (IHQF),
- International Tai chi Chinese Wushu Duanwei System Passport. Awarded First level Wei International Qualification System by Chinese Wushu Association, since 2018,
- Tai Chi for Osteoporosis Instructor, since 2020.
Tunde-World runs face to face as well as Tunde is offering online (via Zoom). I am sharing some experience below:
- Group Exercise Instructor with Fernwood Gym, since 2017,
- Group Exercise Instructor with Activity program by Ku-ring-gai Council, since, 2019
- I am the founder Tunde-World.
Although has been involved with the Alternative healing side of things for a while (2000) now and I absolutely LOVEs to combine these powerful modalities!
- Prananadi (Master) since 2004,
- Usui Reiki (Master-teacher) since 2017,
- Akasic Record Healing (practitioner) since 2019,
- Certified Diploma Forensic Healer practitioner since 2020,
- Meditation (Teacher)
Healing Circle facilitator.">
I am an International qualified instructor of Health Qigong and Yang style Tai Chi. My experience as a natural healing therapist comes from the following fields: Master Pranic Healer of Prananadi (Tibetan Reiki ) , since 2004 and became a Referred ARC (Australian Reiki Connection (ARC)) /AARP (Association of Australian Reiki Professionals (AARP)) Practitioners and Teachers Master of Usually Reiki. She also a Meditation Teacher.
Tunde a healing specialist has developed a broad choice of treatment options that bring optimal outcomes for patients with a wide variety of needs and various health concerns.
- Instructor of "Tai chi for Osteoporosis since 2020. This program is a special program designed by Dr Paul Lam
- Diploma of Forensic Healing System,
2019 - Have been learning to healing with Akashic Record
2018 - Master Teacher of Usui Reiki
2014 - Instructor of Health Qigong and Yang style Tai Chi
2004 - Master Pranic Healer of Pranandi.
|Master Zhu Jing Yuan|
2018 - 13th Hong Kong International Wushu Competition between 20 – 24 August 2018:
2018 - TCAA Open Tai Chi Championships - Team Tai Chi Quan Group - Gold, Traditional Qian Yang Adult2, Female - Silver
2016 - Tunde receiving a 'SILVER' medal for her Individual Tai Chi Fan at 2016 Oceania Kung Fu Wushu Championships on her first Tai chi competition.
- Akasic Record Healing Mentori Program
- Forensic Healing 7-Day Live Diploma Workshop
- February - Melbourne
- July - Sydney
- November - Virtual
2019 - Tunde had a training of Wu Qin Xi (Five Animals Qigong) with Master Faye Yip.
2018 - Tunde had a training of Tai Ji Yang Sheng Zhang - Tai Chi Stick with Professor Liu XiaoLei and with Master Zhu Jing Yuan of the 'Chinese Health Qigong Association, organized by TCA in Melbourne.
2018 - Tunde had a training of Dao Yin Yang Sheng Gong Shi Er Fa 12-Step Daoyin Health Preservation Exercises (12 Step Yang Sheng Health Preservation Exercises) with Professor Liu XiaoLei and with Master Zhu Jing Yuan of the 'Chinese Health Qigong Association organized by TCA in Melbourne.
2018 - Tunde have been training Health Qigong Routines with Dr Larissa Koroleva. She has a broad knowledge and experience in Wushu coaching, competitions and administration. She was a member of the National Australian Team in various roles and served on the Traditional Wushu Committee of the International Wushu Federation. She also coached the NSW teams successfully performing in overseas competitions. Dr Larissa devotes a lot of her time and efforts to promoting Wushu, Taijiquan and Qigong in Australia, and particularly in NSW. She is always available for help and advice.
2016 - Tunde had a training of Da Wu with with Professor Hua Hua of the Chinese Health Qigong Association'.
|Master Fay Yip|
|Professor Hua Hua||Professor Yulin Wang|
- 3rd Duan Wei, Health Qigong Duan Diplomas "in recognition of their qualifications required by the corresponding evaluation criteria". (Duan Wei, International Qualification System administered by by Chinese Health Qigong Association (CHQA) under the International Health Qigong Federation (IHQF) ).
- Duan Wei passport of Tai chi;
- Teacher of Meditation and Practitioners and Master Teachers of Usui Reiki
- Health Qigong - Daoyin Yangsheng Gong Shier Fa - Gold
- Yang’s. Trad. Taijiquan (85.sets. - Gold
- Trad Sword - Gold
2015 - Tunde have been training traditional Tai Chi with Master Alice Bei Dong.
2014 - Tunde became a Tai Chi / Qigong Student of 'Group Exercise Professional Instructors Course' with the Tai Chi Fitness Australia School, credited by TCFAA (Tai Chi Fitness of Australia Association); CMASA (Chinese Medicine Acupuncture Society of Australia); IYTCCA (International Yang style Tai Chi in China Association), CHQA(Chinese Health Qigong Association).
2013 - Tunde had a training of Yi Jin Jing with Professor Wei Kong the of the 'Chinese Health Qigong Association'.
2012 - Tunde had a training of Tai Chi Rod with Professor Yulin Wang of the 'Chinese Health Qigong Association'.
2012 - Tunde had a training of 12 Method of Healing Chi with Professor Yulin Wang of the 'Chinese Health Qigong Association'.
Prof Zeng Weihong And Me
2010 - She is became a Tai Chi Qigong student of Master Susan Chang - founder of the 'Tai Chi Fitness Australia School'.
Outside work from Tunde-world:
* Sport & Aquatic Centre, Gymnasium Road, Macquarie University, Program - Tai chi
* Vacation Program of Ku-ring-gai Council, Program - Tai chi
2019 - Active Program - St. Ives (still), Program - Tai chi and Qigong
2018 - Sri Om Care, Program - Tai chi
2018 - Fernwood Fitness, Hornsby - touch Tai chi and Qigong (still);
2015 - Tai Chi Ball sessions in Thomas Pattison School at North Rocks(RIDBC) with deaf students, Program - Tai chi ball;
2014 - Tai Chi Fitness Australia, Program - Tai chi
A member of:
- Teaching Member / Professional Reiki Treatment Practitioner Reiki Teacher
Member of the Australian Reiki Connection Inc. (ARC) the Association of Australian Reiki Professionals (My Reiki students can also have the option of gaining the international certification for Reiki)
- Wushu Council Australia
- TCAA, Tai Chi Associaton of Australia
- NSW Chin Woo Athletics Association
I am excited to help you and work with you for your life challenges, changes.
Look forward to seeing you soon. 🤗🦋